Our waxing services provide a cosmetic enhancement for our clients and a great alternative shaving by temporarily removing hair by the root from just about any part of the body, and we get the job done with minimum discomfort to our guests. Waxing dates back hundreds of years and is still an ever-popular way for men and women to enjoy hair-free areas all over their body.
During your visit, special care is taken prior to each waxing service elected in order to minimize discomfort, irritation, and redness that is commonly associated with removing body hairs at the root. The waxes we use are primarily made up of paraffin and beeswax mixed with natural oils and Vitamin E to reduce redness and irritation of the skin. Our products and methods ensure that the wax removes only the hair it is applied to with minimal discomfort for our clients. Waxing is an effective way to eliminate hair for up to six weeks.
What to Expect
Once you have selected which waxing services you would like, we follow the same 5 step procedure for each of our waxing services.
- Wash and dry the skin thoroughly. We will have you thoroughly wash the area to be waxed. Dirt, oil, and dead skin cells can prevent the wax from properly adhering.
- Apply cornstarch to the skin. This absorbs any moisture left behind during the cleanse so that the wax paraffin can adhere properly.
- Apply the wax and allow it to harden. In certain cases, cold wax (pre-made strips) may be used for better results. It is applied and gently rubbed in the direction of hair growth to soften the wax and grab hairs.
- Off like a band-aid. Peel the wax away quickly in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
- Apply a soothing solution to the waxed area. This will minimize irritation and redness cause by waxing.
We offer precision waxing for Men & Women. Working skillfully to reduce discomfort in a private and comfortable setting our goal is to ensure that you receive the best treatment to enjoy silky smooth skin from head to toe. Schedule your waxing treatment for one or more of the following areas: